Covid-19 information for GPs and referrers
In line with the approach being taken to referral pathways in acute trusts, all Integrated Care Services pathways remain open for referrals. However, following triage, some routine referrals will be added to a waiting list to permit us to prioritise emergency and urgent work.
We will continue to offer some clinical assessments and interventions using telephone or video technology where appropriate to reduce the requirement for travel or face to face contact.
Integrated care services – Ealing Enhanced Health in Care Homes (in conjunction with The Argyle Surgery)
- The service remains open with priority to urgent care activities and the vaccination programme for residents and staff in Ealing’s nursing homes;
- The Phase 1 Care Home Support Offer continues to contact all Ealing residential homes weekly (or up to daily at the request of the Ealing Care Home Cell).
Integrated care services – Intermediate Care (Ealing) and Community Independence Service (H&F)
- The service remains open 24/7 in Ealing, and 0800-2200 (extended hours) in H&F, with capacity for admission avoidance and expanded capacity for supported discharge from hospital
- Additional beds have been opened in the Mary Robinson Unit and Clayponds Hospital, with a reduced length of stay of ~14 days to support hospital flow. Visiting is restricted on both sites
Integrated care services – Ealing children’s services (ESCAN)
- All functions (SLT, OT, PT, CDT, CNCNS, Spec School nursing, Audiology, LAC) remain open for referrals but priority will be given taking a risk-based approach which may mean some waiting times are longer than usual
Integrated care services – Ealing locality services and community nursing
- All functions remain open for referrals but priority will be given taking a risk based approach which may mean some waiting times are longer than usual and some annual reviews may be postponed
- Please note that the care coordinators will be temporarily rolled into community nursing teams, supporting coordination of care for vulnerable patients known to services.
- District nursing sustained as essential service (24/7)
Integrated Care Services - Maximising Independence services in Ealing
- Neuro, General, Falls and Short Term therapies - all pathways continuing to accept referrals but teams flexing to meet urgent needs based on risk assessment, which may mean some waiting times are longer than usual for low risk cases, and some patients may be signposted to self-care or alternative providers.
- MSK Interface/Spinal continues as high risk/essential
- Some staff redeployed; other staff to support hospital discharge pathways
Integrated Care Services – Ealing Hospital Discharge Hub and Ealing Community Referral Hub
- Ealing Hospital discharge hub is expanding to meet increased bed numbers
- Referral Hub open 24/7
Phone: 0300 12345 44
The local providers who make up the partnership are:
Mind in Ealing and Hounslow
You can see a full list of services we provide in our A-Z directory.
We have a contract with Ealing Clinical Commissioning Group to deliver these services over a 10 year period, up until 2029.
If you have any questions about Ealing Community Partners or your care please call
0300 12345 44
Ealing Community Partners: NHS, Ealing Council, voluntary & specialist providers working together to deliver health & social care for the people of Ealing