Welcome to Ealing Community Partners
We're transforming community health and care in Ealing
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON SERVICES
The majority of our services remain open however in some cases we will need to add routine referrals to a waiting list in order to prioritise emergency and urgent work.
We will continue to offer some clinical assessments and interventions using telephone or video technology. These changes are in order to respect national lockdown guidance taking account of the need for social distancing, preventing unnecessary travel and face-to-face interaction (including for routine healthcare).
Special note for Clayponds Hospital - where there are patients with symptoms of possible Coronavirus, they will be isolated (either alone or in cohort) and tested under the direction of infection control colleagues.
Visitors are not permitted to Clayponds Hospital or the NHS Mary Robinson Unit.
GPs and referrers
For further information about access to our services, please contact the Ealing Community Referral hub (0300 12345 44)
Ealing Community Partners is a group of NHS, Ealing Council and voluntary organisations working together to deliver community health and care services for people in Ealing.
These services include:
• Nursing and therapy for children who need specialist healthcare
- • Healthcare for people with a learning disability
• Physiotherapy, podiatry, speech and language therapy, occupational therapy and other services to help people maximise their independence
• Nursing for people in their own homes and community clinics
• Care for people with long term conditions, such as diabetes, pressure ulcers and continence needs, as well as psychological and psychiatric care
• General Practice (GP) services for patients in care homes
• Care at home for people who are at the end of their life.
These are all available for people who:
- • are registered with an Ealing GP practice; and
• live in the London Borough of Ealing or within one mile of its boundaries; and
• are eligible to receive free NHS care.
The Ealing Community Referral Hub is our single point of access for all adult community health referrals in Ealing, and operates 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
- Phone: 0300 12345 44
- Email: email@example.com
If you have any questions
about Ealing Community Partners
or your care please call
0300 12345 44
Ealing Community Partners: NHS, Ealing Council, voluntary & specialist providers working together to deliver health & social care for the people of Ealing