Welcome to Ealing Community Partners
We're transforming community health and care in Ealing
Restoration of services following Covid-19
In March 2020 Ealing Community Partners were required by NHS England to make urgent changes to the services we deliver in light of the NHS response to the rapidly evolving Covid-19 situation.
These changes were in order to respect national guidance and take account of the need for social distancing, preventing unnecessary travel and social interaction (including for routine healthcare) and prioritising delivery of essential services over those services which were stopped or partially stopped.
- From July 2020, we are now seeking to resume all services although we will continue to:
- Consider alternatives to face to face contact where appropriate (eg telephone or video consultation), particularly for initial contacts.
- Wear personal protective equipment (face mask, gown and surgical gloves) for all patient care
- Prioritise care according to clinical urgency, which may mean some longer waiting times than usual for routine services.
Special note for Clayponds Hospital - where there are patients with symptoms of possible Coronavirus, they will be isolated (either alone or in cohort) and tested under the direction of infection control colleagues.
Limited visiting is now permitted to Clayponds Hospital - please discuss with the reception or ward staff about restrictions in place to avoid disappointment.
Visitors are not permitted to the NHS Mary Robinson Unit.
GPs and referrers
For further information about access to our services, please contact the Ealing Community Referral hub (0300 12345 44)
Ealing Community Partners is a group of NHS, Ealing Council and voluntary organisations working together to deliver community health and care services for people in Ealing.
These services include:
• Nursing and therapy for children who need specialist healthcare
- • Healthcare for people with a learning disability
• Physiotherapy, podiatry, speech and language therapy, occupational therapy and other services to help people maximise their independence
• Nursing for people in their own homes and community clinics
• Care for people with long term conditions, such as diabetes, pressure ulcers and continence needs, as well as psychological and psychiatric care
• General Practice (GP) services for patients in care homes
• Care at home for people who are at the end of their life.
These are all available for people who:
- • are registered with an Ealing GP practice; and
• live in the London Borough of Ealing or within one mile of its boundaries; and
• are eligible to receive free NHS care.
The Ealing Community Referral Hub is our single point of access for all adult community health referrals in Ealing, and operates 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
- Phone: 0300 12345 44
- Email: email@example.com
If you have any questions
about Ealing Community Partners
or your care please call
0300 12345 44
Ealing Community Partners: NHS, Ealing Council, voluntary & specialist providers working together to deliver health & social care for the people of Ealing