06 January 2021
Due to the latest National lockdown restrictions introduced by the Government be sure to call the ward or service you are planning to visit in advance to find out whether visiting is allowed or what infection control measures are in place.
Please note that due to the heightened need for infection control against Covid-19, if permitted to visit, any visitors to our sites will have their temperature checked and will be asked the following questions:
- Have you tested positive for Covid-19 or been in close contact with someone who has in the last 10 days?
- Have you or any close contacts developed any of these symptoms:
- A high temperature
- A new continuous cough
- Loss of or change in smell or taste
- Have you:
- recently returned from abroad and are required to quarantine?
- or any member of your household travelled from South Africa to the UK in the last 10 days and are required to quarantine?
- been contacted in the last 10 days by NHS Test and Trace to inform you that you’ve been in contact with someone who has Covid-19?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, please go home and ring NHS 119.
Site specific information is available below. This will be updated regularly.
020 8483 2881
West London Forensic services (WLFS):
Check the WLFS page for phone numbers.
Hammersmith & Fulham in-patient unit
Call 02073 861 177 if you have any queries.
Lakeside mental health unit
Wards and phone numbers:
Call 0208 354 8114
Call 020 8483 1583
Call 020 8483 2900
020 8354 8146