15 September 2020
Due to the continuing need for infection control against Covid-19, please note all visitors to our sites will have their temperature checked and will be asked the following questions:
- Have you tested positive for Covid-19 or been in close contact with someone who has in the last 14 days?
- Have you or any close contacts developed any of these symptoms:
- A high temperature
- A new continuous cough
- Loss of or change in smell or taste
- Have you:
- recently returned from abroad and are required to quarantine?
- been contacted in the last 14 days by NHS Test and Trace to inform you that you’ve been in contact with someone who has Covid-19?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, please go home and ring NHS 119.
Site specific information is available below. This will be updated regularly.
020 8483 2881