15 September 2020
Due to the continuing need for infection control against Covid-19, please note all visitors to our sites will have their temperature checked and will be asked the following questions:
- Have you tested positive for Covid-19 or been in close contact with someone who has in the last 14 days?
- Have you or any close contacts developed any of these symptoms:
- A high temperature
- A new continuous cough
- Loss of or change in smell or taste
- Have you:
- recently returned from abroad and are required to quarantine?
- been contacted in the last 14 days by NHS Test and Trace to inform you that you’ve been in contact with someone who has Covid-19?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, please go home and ring NHS 119.
Site specific information is available below. This will be updated regularly.
020 8483 2881
West London Forensic services (WLFS):
Please note, visitors will not be able to enter any of the sites without prior arrangement as they all secure.
Check the WLFS page for phone numbers.
Hammersmith & Fulham in-patient unit
Call 02073 861 177 if you have any queries.
Lakeside mental health unit
Wards and phone numbers:
Call 0208 354 8114
Call 020 8483 1583
Call 020 8483 2900